Grandview has a population of approximately 300 incredible students from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 5. Our school serves a students from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds. Grandview school opened in 1951 and was originally called Mountview School. The first principal was Miss Mary Morrison who served as principal from 1951 - 1984. Grandview School was modernized twice before the 1989 renovation. In 1989, the school was extensively remodeled to meet the needs of students living in the Grandview, Rosedale and other areas. Grandview currently draws students from the communities of Downtown, Grandview, Michener Hill, and Rosedale.